What makes the Parent & Child Institute different?
Benefits that we have being witnessed are result of our beliefs that among many others are:
- Adequate support in the child social and emotional development is crucial for their academic and professional development in their future life.
- Recommended by Occupational Therapists, children under 5 years of age requires a minimum of 4 hours (Being the ideal amount, 8 hours daily) of unstructured active play outdoors to grown in a healthy way.
- Cognitive knowledge occurs organically through children's play.
- To support their own learning process based on the needs dictated by their own brain requirements and curiosity.
- To build a Community where people share interests and beliefs to provide a support and exploration space for infants.
- Conexion with nature is indispensable to raise children who understand and are attached to the land they were born and/or raised.
- Find a village with a similar parenthood style, full of consciousness, connection with their child and respect to the individuality.
- The best education occurs when the adult and child together embark on a journey of discovery and exploration.
- Children acquire the guidelines about values, attitudes, priorities and other personal and interpersonal skills by seeing adults in charge of raising them.